Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it indeed. The numbers I've seen for Odoi are crazy, by the way.

The more I think about it, I like the idea of keeping Richarlison at CF and getting a RW to replace Walcott. Lozano is very good, but Malcom might actually be better. Would be nice to have a bit more size, though. Moving Richy to CF leaves Bernard / Lookman to the left, both complete midgets.
Messi says hello

The manager and Brands might just be playing things down. But... I just don't see anybody coming in unless we ship players out first (sell). It seems to me we're more likely to let players go out on loan, thus restricting what we can bring in.

The manager and Brands might just be playing things down. But... I just don't see anybody coming in unless we ship players out first (sell). It seems to me we're more likely to let players go out on loan, thus restricting what we can bring in.
I don’t think we are in a position of sell to buy, and if we loan, we will be getting loan fees and wages paid most likely.

Brands will have targets, Don’t you think he will be in contact with them, he will be in contact with loads of agents and clubs throughout the year. If the right player comes available we will buy them, I don’t see money an issue.

It seems to be pretty light hearted (I refuse to use that word that starts with a b) ribbing on here mate.
To stay on topic, buy someone or don't.
Yeah my point was not to say GOT isn't great for fans from any place on Earth but more to just say American based forums aren't necessarily different despite having half of the country act like they despise foreigners.

But yeah don't sell Lookman

I don’t think we are in a position of sell to buy, and if we loan, we will be getting loan fees and wages paid most likely.

Brands will have targets, Don’t you think he will be in contact with them, he will be in contact with loads of agents and clubs throughout the year. If the right player comes available we will buy them, I don’t see money an issue.
I don't think it a case of "we need to sell to buy" (it wasn't meant to come across like that). Like you I don't think there's any money issues, more like we'll wait to the summer and go after those targets identified. But yes, if the opportunity arises for the right player we might still go for it.

It just feels like we're not going to do much business (incoming) this window. We'll see and hopefully I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back