Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they want to sell him and plus he scores absolute worldies when scoring. His goal at the pit last season was out of this world. I think he has a bit more going forward then gana
And a lot less going backward. If we are going to sign someone to replace Gana we need to totally change how we play or more games will look like that Spurs game.

I don't have any stats, but I really have the feeling we test the opposition goalkeeper far too little in most games.

Most people would say our football in general has improved a lot, and the likes of Bernard, Sigurdsson and Richarlison will always be a danger to the opposition.

Gomes and Gueye do a brilliant job in midfield and I'm more than satisfied with our defensive options.

That said, despite our attacking players being dangerous, we really overplay a lot and either fluff most of our chances or have them snuffed out by the opposition. This is a big problem.

Tosun is not good enough, and the same applies to DCL and Niasse. Richarlison has scored the goals but nobody is sure if he's the answer in the leading attacking role as he's so good on the left.

We need a deadly finisher who can also play cute football. Who that is is anybodies guess, but I hope Brands has got that type of player on his radar.

Tosun is too slow and not good enough with his feet for our system.

DCL isn't a finisher but can improve in the future, but imo never will be a genuine starter for us up top.

Niasse will be sold asap.

Striker desperately needed to turn tight games in our favour. Five draws already this season - joint second highest in the league alongside United, and one behind Southampton.

I like Bats, if Chelsea will let him go. But I do believe he is on loan at BVB right now so...wat about bringing back Big Rom? I know a lot of supporters probably wouldn’t want to, but he is big, he scores goals and without Richarlison down the left and Bernard down the right Lukaku will get plenty of service. Plus I read he is on the outs @ United.

You may have misread what I said...In order to bring in Malcolm, because we already have Gomes on loan, we would have to buy Malcolm outright, and theres no way I see us putting that much money into another winger without first selling one, and Lookman is the only one who will fetch enough to make sense.
I don't think I did . You said said buy Malcolm or buy Gomes and get Malcolm on loan. I responded to the Gomes/ Malcolm on loan point as stated.

What about Dembele Fromm Celtic? I personally prefer a biggish striker like Rom, if not him that type of bruiser, but I also wouldn’t mind Bats if Chelsea is willing to sell.

You may have misread what I said...In order to bring in Malcolm, because we already have Gomes on loan, we would have to buy Malcolm outright, and theres no way I see us putting that much money into another winger without first selling one, and Lookman is the only one who will fetch enough to make sense.
I don't think I did . You said said buy Malcolm or buy Gomes and get Malcolm on loan. I responded to the Gomes/ Malcolm on loan point as stated.

No one knows as yet if the 1 loan rule only applies to players from the same premier league team...

For foreign team loans it seems it doesnt apply

No one knows as yet if the 1 loan rule only applies to players from the same premier league team...

For foreign team loans it seems it doesnt apply

Chelsea have 3 players on loan at Vitesse, 2 on loan at Leeds, 2 on loan at Bristol City and 2 on loan at Derby.

I think we can assume its just a Premier League thing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back