Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

What about Dembele Fromm Celtic? I personally prefer a biggish striker like Rom, if not him that type of bruiser, but I also wouldn’t mind Bats if Chelsea is willing to sell.

He joined lyon for 20m in the summer mate, he's s scored 4 goals and two assists 13 games. 5 of which were subs.

We could of gotten him for 5m instead we bought niasse for 13m, nice one Martinez!

He joined lyon for 20m in the summer mate, he's s scored 4 goals and two assists 13 games. 5 of which were subs.

We could of gotten him for 5m instead we bought niasse for 13m, nice one Martinez!

Don't forget him signing Mori instead of Van Dijk because Mori was only £5m and VVD was £11m... typical Everton it ended up costing £9m for Mori...

And John Robertson from Hull we nearly had as well :(

E51BD757-62CD-46A8-B7AB-741671F598B6.webp

If we want to go with Gomes long term and the plan is to sign him then £22mil looks like a no brainer.

Dennis Suarez looks to be a similar type of player and available supposedly for £9mil.

For £31mil we could effectively have 2 players rotating in that centre midfield position so no more tiredness or form issues.

I think Gomes and Suarez could also look good as a pairing but then of course Sigurdsson would have to be dropped as we would need Gana or someone else behind them.

Seems like a good opportunity for us...

Nothing alike and he's off to Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back