Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know much about the top one, but the bottom one is 27 and didn’t score that many in China. I doubt we will gamble again on a 20mil something forward. Unless he’s 19/20 with loads of potential.

The fee seems to be getting quoted at around €10mill so cheap enough to take a chance I suppose. Ive never heard of him or seen him so no idea what he's like

The fee seems to be getting quoted at around €10mill so cheap enough to take a chance I suppose. Ive never heard of him or seen him so no idea what he's like
I suppose 10mil is nothing these days for a back up striker. But I would rather just get someone on a free for 12 months even if he’s 32.
Trouble is if it doesn’t work out, he’s out on loan next season and we end up taking a loss
And it just adds to the loses we are going to take on niasse & Tosun.

Or maybe more games will look like the Burnley game.
Total fluke. We played pretty decent but the 5 goals was a fluke. It was more of a 2 to 3 goal effort and even that was only because Burnley were dumb for set plays allowing a goal and conceding a penalty from them.

Total fluke. We played pretty decent but the 5 goals was a fluke. It was more of a 2 to 3 goal effort and even that was only because Burnley were dumb for set plays allowing a goal and conceding a penalty from them.

Yet spurs we were just out classed? Even though we should of been 2-0 up after 20 minutes, they only got their first goal by pickford and zouma making a mistake, the second goal was a save that luckily landed right at Ali's feet 6 yards out, the third came from a foul that never was and was a lucky bounce of the post that landed perfectly to Kane and the 5th son was offside.

No they out classed us, we out classed Burnley.

Yet spurs we were just out classed? Even though we should of been 2-0 up after 20 minutes, they only got their first goal by pickford and zouma making a mistake, the second goal was a save that luckily landed right at Ali's feet 6 yards out, the third came from a foul that never was and was a lucky bounce of the post that landed perfectly to Kane and the 5th son was offside.

No they out classed us, we out classed Burnley.
Spurs 6 goals were a fluke too. Very rarely is a goal total that high fully deserved. I'd say they were better vs us than we were vs Burnley but not 6 goals good. We've scored probably 3 goals total from 25+ yards this year and 2 were in that game. There's a reason that it hasn't translated to the subsequent games.

Spurs 6 goals were a fluke too. Very rarely is a goal total that high fully deserved. I'd say they were better vs us than we were vs Burnley but not 6 goals good. We've scored probably 3 goals total from 25+ yards this year and 2 were in that game. There's a reason that it hasn't translated to the subsequent games.

Yeah, gana was brought into the squad. We've went from scoring 5 with gomes and siggurson as the cm's to scoring 0 in the subsequent 2 games with gana being brought in.

Yeah, gana was brought into the squad. We've went from scoring 5 with gomes and siggurson as the cm's to scoring 0 in the subsequent 2 games with gana being brought in.
And again those 5 goals were a mirage that some people, which includes you apparently, will look at and say we should follow the model of that game as to how we should play. The problem is scoring two goals off of corners, scoring two screamers, and having the other team not try to pass a ball into midfield the whole game are things you can't rely on. Take that game for what it was, a fun day where we smashed in some goals but not a guide for the future, and move on. We obviously still have big problems.

Would we have a hopenof getting that Kessie from Milan?

I’ve never seen him play that I recall but remember loads on here wanted him when he was at Atalanta and saw something that Milan would let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back