Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
net spend.webp
Solanke puts the RS £1 in profit then

It would be a travesty to allow a promising young winger of our own leave, to then get a promising young winger on loan only to leave at the end of the season.
You may have misread what I said...In order to bring in Malcolm, because we already have Gomes on loan, we would have to buy Malcolm outright, and theres no way I see us putting that much money into another winger without first selling one, and Lookman is the only one who will fetch enough to make sense.

Would anyone take Wanyama? Available apparently.

I definitely would. Only issue for me would be injuries. But in terms of cover/alternative to Gana, he'd be brilliant.

Maybe not as good offensively though as we need, if compared to a Doucoure/Ndombele (or that type of player, as I don't think either of them will come here).

Can't see Spurs letting Wanyama leave though, at least not this month.

I definitely would. Only issue for me would be injuries. But in terms of cover/alternative to Gana, he'd be brilliant.

Maybe not as good offensively though as we need, if compared to a Doucoure/Ndombele (or that type of player, as I don't think either of them will come here).

Can't see Spurs letting Wanyama leave though, at least not this month.
Apparently they want to sell him and plus he scores absolute worldies when scoring. His goal at the pit last season was out of this world. I think he has a bit more going forward then gana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back