Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we should go with what weve got this season and solidify then bring back our out on loan players back into the fold for next season and kick on from there.

I'd say maybe £40m?

I suppose it depends on who we can sell really, as I keep saying we currently have a 25 man squad, if we were to add some players we would probably need some Outs lined up first.

You got Marco saying Sniderat, Tosun and McCarthy all wont be sold and both him and Brands saying there wont be many incomings, cant really see much this window until we start shipping out.

I suppose it depends on who we can sell really, as I keep saying we currently have a 25 man squad, if we were to add some players we would probably need some Outs lined up first.

You got Marco saying Sniderat, Tosun and McCarthy all wont be sold and both him and Brands saying there wont be many incomings, cant really see much this window until we start shipping out.

I actually hope we don't spend decent money this month. Perhaps a loan or something up front. (More) wholesale changes needed this summer, better to save the cash for that.

I actually hope we don't spend decent money this month. Perhaps a loan or something up front. (More) wholesale changes needed this summer, better to save the cash for that.

Im with you frandelino.

Ideally I would LOVE a striker, but im realistic to what this window is all about and dross like Solanke and our purchase of Tosun last winter just highlights what its all about. Of course there are bargains to be had and if anyone can find them its Brands, but in the Summer we have a few players out of contract, we have a LOT of players coming back from loan. It would make more sense to keep our powder dry and just go HAM ASF in the Summer.

But im almost certain Marcel has already told a few clubs how much we are buying their players for and it wont be anybody mentioned in the last 458 pages, of that I am certain.

Oh. Bruno Fernandes.

Only who I wanted about 3 years ago.

SNIFF ME ZAT

SAMP4LYF

Fernandes was named the Portuguese League's Player of the Year on 6 July 2018,[21] and four days later he signed a new five-year contract with a €100 million release clause.

Simply not happening.

Oh absolutely no chance. And in the words of you. Absolute midget.
Hes 6 foot mert.

What a peculiar convo...Ijjy says hes seen him but thinks hes a midget...and goat is...goat.

No chance mate, Zat will pull out one of his usual lines soon enough:

"I remember talking about him ages ago"
I keep saying, Zat only knows players when we are linked.

He makes out he scouts all these yoots all over the world, but im willing to bet hes never once seen them play.

"
Everton Forum Summer 2018 Transfer Window Thread starterMilkman Start dateFeb 2, 2018 First Prev672 of 2872Next

Deco said: I've seen some articles saying that Gelson, Carvalho and Bruno Fernandes have issued to terminate their contracts today.. if it's true we should throw £60m between the three of them. Its all over the media from different sources so it looks like its going to happen. "

MY SNIPPETS
For me the one id want would be Bruno Fernandes. He can literally play anywhere in midfield and seems to pop up everywhere...class.

Torreira, Fernandes, Maddison would all be interesting and exciting additions in the centre.

So...we werent linked to him but hey presto id seen him and rated him...

Anyone who watched him would to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back