Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you frandelino.

Ideally I would LOVE a striker, but im realistic to what this window is all about and dross like Solanke and our purchase of Tosun last winter just highlights what its all about. Of course there are bargains to be had and if anyone can find them its Brands, but in the Summer we have a few players out of contract, we have a LOT of players coming back from loan. It would make more sense to keep our powder dry and just go HAM ASF in the Summer.

But im almost certain Marcel has already told a few clubs how much we are buying their players for and it wont be anybody mentioned in the last 258 pages, of that I am certain.

Many of those players on loan must be sold or released this summer. No need for the likes of Vlasic to even bother checking when our preseason starts.

If Silva and / or Brands are still here in the summer I am expecting that we will rid ourselves of another 11 players minimum

I actually hope we don't spend decent money this month. Perhaps a loan or something up front. (More) wholesale changes needed this summer, better to save the cash for that.

I think theres just too many changes to wait till the summer myself...really think we need to bring 2 players in this window to get settled before summer.

Many of those players on loan must be sold or released this summer. No need for the likes of Vlasic to even bother checking when our preseason starts.

If Silva and / or Brands are still here in the summer I am expecting that we will rid ourselves of another 11 players minimum

Brands strikes me as the type to take home our accounts and read them before he goes to sleep.

I can only imagine Sandro 105k a week and SniderRat 120k a week has given him and Mrs Brands many night terrors meinheadswitchedonfrandelino.

MY SNIPPETS
For me the one id want would be Bruno Fernandes. He can literally play anywhere in midfield and seems to pop up everywhere...class.

Torreira, Fernandes, Maddison would all be interesting and exciting additions in the centre.

So...we werent linked to him but hey presto id seen him and rated him...

Anyone who watched him would to be fair.
original

I think theres just too many changes to wait till the summer myself...really think we need to bring 2 players in this window to get settled before summer.

Nah, most clubs January record is abysmal. We blasted nearly £50m last january on short termism.

If we can rid ourselves of a few in January that is all we should limit ourselves too, perhaps a loan or two.

What a peculiar convo...Ijjy says hes seen him but thinks hes a midget...and goat is...goat.

"
Everton Forum Summer 2018 Transfer Window Thread starterMilkman Start dateFeb 2, 2018 First Prev672 of 2872Next

Deco said: I've seen some articles saying that Gelson, Carvalho and Bruno Fernandes have issued to terminate their contracts today.. if it's true we should throw £60m between the three of them. Its all over the media from different sources so it looks like its going to happen. "

MY SNIPPETS
For me the one id want would be Bruno Fernandes. He can literally play anywhere in midfield and seems to pop up everywhere...class.

Torreira, Fernandes, Maddison would all be interesting and exciting additions in the centre.

So...we werent linked to him but hey presto id seen him and rated him...

Anyone who watched him would to be fair.

You came 2 years after @ijjysmith you MUGGLE

Oh look Mitrovic missed another golden opportunity today. People seem to really rate him but I think he's a close-but-no-cigar player.

Nah, most clubs January record is abysmal. We blasted nearly £50m last january on short termism.

If we can rid ourselves of a few in January that is all we should limit ourselves too, perhaps a loan or two.

Definitely have to sell a lot yeah...the more merrier

You came 2 years after @ijjysmith you MUGGLE

Eh? He was on about a different player...

I accuse him of only rating players once they are linked and to prove me wrong he posts a post were he rates a player after we are linked.

Zatception.

Errr...read it again...we werent linked...those players simply were rumoured to be jumping out of Sporting in summer due to their president getting the ultras to bsat them up.

Not really sure if youre ignoring the text or just incessantly wumming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back