Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison and signed will be off in the summer when we finish 16th.

Champs league teams will be circling
Id not be bothered about Richarlison tbh, im getting a little fed up of him throwing himself on the ground every 5 mins, it's seriously tedious and we are being linked with Malcolm who is probably the better player on his day, but id be really annoyed if we lost Digne, we should be building the team around a player like that.

If we want to move to the next level we need upgrades on Siggurdson and Gueye, a striker with touch and pace, and a right back who can cross a ball. Even Lincoln are finding it easy to negate our 4231 with Siggurdson. Pressure Gomes and Digne and all you have to do is wait for one of Coleman/Kenny Walcott Gueye to mess up the attack down the right.

Not this Summer, think they will give us 18months, if this time next year we are still 95th in the league im almost certain their Agents will be out chatting the press up.

arsenal, man united and some of the top euro teams will defo be making inquiries. it all boils down to if they believe in our project and where we are heading

I dont see Gana fitting into a 433 when he cant pass the ball well which we would really need in that formation from a deep player.

I'd say he'd be fine for how we wanted to play, though, which would mainly be at pace.

We don't need to be a possession-based side in every game, we don't look to play tika-taka. So the need for a deep-lying playmaker I don't think is a necessity if you have two in there who can both drop deep and get on the ball when required, and primarily run forward with it to then pick a pass.

Id not be bothered about Richarlison tbh, im getting a little fed up of him throwing himself on the ground every 5 mins, it's seriously tedious and we are being linked with Malcolm who is probably the better player on his day, but id be really annoyed if we lost Digne, we should be building the team around a player like that.

Ronaldo was the same...Richarlison is frustrated as hes getting booted every match, all match and alongside him he needs better players.

If the left side was Digne--Lookman/Bernard--Richarlison then its pure class...need the right and centre to look the same quality.

If we want to move to the next level we need upgrades on Siggurdson and Gueye, a striker with touch and pace, and a right back who can cross a ball. Even Lincoln are finding it easy to negate our 4231 with Siggurdson. Pressure Gomes and Digne and all you have to do is wait for one of Coleman/Kenny Walcott Gueye to mess up the attack down the right.

Spot on.

I'd say he'd be fine for how we wanted to play, though, which would mainly be at pace.

We don't need to be a possession-based side in every game, we don't look to play tika-taka. So the need for a deep-lying playmaker I don't think is a necessity if you have two in there who can both drop deep and get on the ball when required, and primarily run forward with it to then pick a pass.

Playing rapid counter attack we need a DM who can pass accurately and quickly...or if were dominating someone who can playmake...hes neither.

Again, if he doesnt fit the mould and can bring in a decent fee then add in his age and i cant see how its economical to keep him...or coleman walcott or sigurdsson.

Sure we need to sell alot more players but these guys arent bulletproof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back