Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id not be bothered about Richarlison tbh, im getting a little fed up of him throwing himself on the ground every 5 mins, it's seriously tedious and we are being linked with Malcolm who is probably the better player on his day, but id be really annoyed if we lost Digne, we should be building the team around a player like that.
Worried about losing Digne this summer. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if City came in for him to help fix their left back issue. Only bonus is if it’s City we can ask for stupid money and they’ll probably pay it.

I’ll defer to @Zatara hes my go to transfer Svengali.That Piatek fella is a massive goal hanger.

giphy.gif

I think he's emphasing to Moshiri & Brands (and the fans), that that's the area we are weakest at.... Koeman tried too and got no where... If Silva doesn't get a proper striker in this window or next summer he'll be fired by next Christmas, simple as that...

We're probably the 7th best team in the richest league in the world, with a billionaire owner, and we've three League 1 strikers, it's bizarre how we've failed to replace Lukaku....
We obviously need more than a striker, but it is the most urgent signing needed..
Agree with all what you have just said mate

Id not be bothered about Richarlison tbh, im getting a little fed up of him throwing himself on the ground every 5 mins, it's seriously tedious and we are being linked with Malcolm who is probably the better player on his day, but id be really annoyed if we lost Digne, we should be building the team around a player like that.
I agree 100% that Digne is an excellent player and has proved to be a very good signing... but you don't build teams around left-backs. Bayern didn't do that with Lahm, Real didn't do it with Roberto Carlos... Digne isn't at their level (yet). I'd have him as Captain before long though.

Richarlison, on the other hand, IS the type of player you build a team around. I agree with you that he's started throwing himself to the floor a bit too readily, but look at some of the goals he's scored this season. He has all the raw material you would look for in a world-class player. Malcolm is arguably even better.... so sign him and KEEP Richarlison. Sell Niasse, Tosun, Schneiderlin, Bolasie and McCarthorse to raise the transfer funds, release Mirallas, Williams and Jags to free up wages (on top of whatever the sales free up in payroll space).

If we are not signing a new forward in this window,why doesn’t Silva try one of the uner23’s or unde 18’s ? I think we all know that DCL,Niasse and Tosun are not good enough and have been given enough game time to prove that.
I’m sure somebody will say that the youngsters aren’t good enough,we and Silva won’t know till he tries them. If that doesn’t happen,what is the point of having youth teams.

If we are not signing a new forward in this window,why doesn’t Silva try one of the uner23’s or unde 18’s ? I think we all know that DCL,Niasse and Tosun are not good enough and have been given enough game time to prove that.
I’m sure somebody will say that the youngsters aren’t good enough,we and Silva won’t know till he tries them. If that doesn’t happen,what is the point of having youth teams.
We got a kid who's scored 25 goals in 20 games..

Not sure if it Anthony Gordon

@MarcelsGoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back