Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infact.

Zaha most goals scored in a season 9
Mirallas most goals scored in a season 11

So hes not even as good as SuperKev.

The diving little Dwayne Dibley looking ferret.

Did you get a big book of furry things things with tails for your birthday, quickly escalating to ferrets and rats in this post modern Brexit apocalypse.

I reckon the people who think he’s good are those who watch football. The time has passed however, he’s out of our reach. Not what we need really.

Hes not tho is he?

I mean do you watch 38 Palace games a season? Or do you just notice him once every 4 weeks when he does something?

70m for a diving little rat with no end product who spends 90minutes crying like a little girl everytime somebody tackles him, its a no from me.

Do I have to watch absolutely every game he plays in to make a judgement on him?

Strange argument that mate.

Did you get a big book of furry things things with tails for your birthday, quickly escalating to ferrets and rats in this post modern Brexit apocalypse.

I reckon the people who think he’s good are those who watch football. The time has passed however, he’s out of our reach. Not what we need really.

Out of our reach?

Hes playing for Palace mate.

Do I have to watch absolutely every game he plays in to make a judgement on him?

Strange argument that mate.

Yes mate, you have to watch every game he plays to pass judgement, I havent, so in order to determine if hes any good you look at his digits, his digits are worse than Mirallas.

Hes a terrible, terrible footballer, every 5 weeks he stops throwing himself to the floor long enough to score the odd goal, for 70m I would expect a player to show up every week and actually have some kind of desire to win, not a desire to dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back