Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....30 points is better than 27 this morning, but it’s hardly a manic Monday as far as Toffee transfer rumours go;

- According to Wales Online, Everton’s 28 year old Senegalese striker, Oumar Niasse, has been the subject of an approach from Cardiff City.

- Bolton News report Wanderers Manager, Phil Parkinson, wants to keep Everton loanee Joe Williams but where the midfielder goes is very much down to the Toffees.

- The Daily May say Everton are very keen to keep hold of Idrissa Gueye despite PSG being prepared to pay £30m for the defensive midfielder. The Toffees, however, are prepared to let Oumar Niasse, Cenk Tosun and Morgan Schneiderlin leave in this window.

.....30 points is better than 27 this morning, but it’s hardly a manic Monday as far as Toffee transfer rumours go;

- According to Wales Online, Everton’s 28 year old Senegalese striker, Oumar Niasse, has been the subject of an approach from Cardiff City.

- Bolton News report Wanderers Manager, Phil Parkinson, wants to keep Everton loanee Joe Williams but where the midfielder goes is very much down to the Toffees.

- The Daily May say Everton are very keen to keep hold of Idrissa Gueye despite PSG being prepared to pay £30m for the defensive midfielder. The Toffees, however, are prepared to let Oumar Niasse, Cenk Tosun and Morgan Schneiderlin leave in this window.
Very underwhelming really. We need to get rid of Niasse, Cenk and snides ASAP be horrible going into the second half of the season without a new signing to freshen up the squad.

We should give ozil a way out ;)

The Toffees, however, are prepared to let Oumar Niasse, Cenk Tosun and Morgan Schneiderlin leave in this window.

Do that, and I will consider this to be a fairly successful transfer window. I just do not see any of those being first teamers, and I don't even see any of them coming on as substitutes. We'd be better off with 3 16-18 year olds on the bench getting match day experience in front of a full crowd.

As it looks like batshuayi fancies a relegation battle with Thierry Henry, who else do we fancy (probably in the summer) for centre forward?

Personally I'd like us to try for maxi Gomez at celta Vigo.

Looks a good all round number 9 who can hold up the ball up, good age, good numbers this season.

Doesn't look like they are CL bound anytime soon, and we'd be able to offer him the wages etc...

Suppose it depends how much the club want, and the competition for his signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back