Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
“In that position you have players fighting to take that position but it something that could happen, but not just with him, with Morgan Schneiderlin, or Tom Davies, although he is a different profile as a more offensive player, and even the kid Beni."

Silva suggesting to me that everyone is available for loan/sale.

Hes started a firesale the poor fella.

He didn`t start the fire
It was always burning

Would you buy him, considering he hasnt played at all since breaking his leg?

I doubt theres a stupid club in the world that would want anything other than a loan, plus his wages make it hard to sell him to say Celtic, basically hes an Everton player on loan for the next 18months IMO. Then he can sign as a free contract anywhere he wants.

Its not an issue with him for me, he was signed for "nothing" money, he owes the club nothing, we more than got our moneys worth from Jamo.
I can think of one club stupid enough, but unfortunately we can't sell him to them.

Yet he also states
“In that position you have players fighting to take that position but it something that could happen, but not just with him, with Morgan Schneiderlin, or Tom Davies, although he is a different profile as a more offensive player, and even the kid Beni."

Silva suggesting to me that everyone is available for loan/sale.

Hes started a firesale the poor fella.
Yet he also states we have a small squad.

Me thinks Marco speaks with fork tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back