January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we have billions...don't we? Money no object,or isn't that what having a real billionaire as an owner means?

We currently have 43 players in our first team squad, each 1 is draining 144m per year from this club.

Once we sell release 20 or so players, we can start buying some more.

Thats what happens when money is no object to your owner, he just buys everyone, sadly for him Marcel has come in, shook his head and hidden his cheque book so we dont go bankrupt in 2 years.

I reckon The Mosh is out there doing deals for Messi as we speak.

...we have tabled a bid of £26.4m for Michy Batshuayi according to Nicolo Schira who is a correspondent for Gazetta dello Sport.

Hmm, take the 6.4 off and then minus another £3m and I'd be content.

Why would it be such a specific amount if us and chelsea dealing in £ sterling?

It could be that we have worked out his book price and we are offering Chelsea their break even amount.

Just guessing of course, but so is the journo.

Bit specific though, if we're desperate offer chelsea £25m take it or leave it, why would they care about £1.4m. I'm thinking if this from the rumour creators pov, I believe it's baloni of course.

I know it's a case of one in one out, but niasse's wages won't be as high as what we offer bats. But I suppose you could chuck Holgate and Dowell's wages in there too.

Bit specific though, if we're desperate offer chelsea £25m take it or leave it, why would they care about £1.4m. I'm thinking if this from the rumour creators pov, I believe it's baloni of course.

I know it's a case of one in one out, but niasse's wages won't be as high as what we offer bats. But I suppose you could chuck Holgate and Dowell's wages in there too.

But the rumour maker is European I assume from his name, so maybe by the time the rumour got to him people were talking in Euros, so hes converted it back to pounds.

Or as you say, its likely utter horse crap.

But this rumour doesnt seem to be going away and theres gotta be a reason he hasnt signed for Monaco yet, so I think this is a goer myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.