January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ we have a positive spend on transfers of over £140 mil in the last 18 months and still you cry, get a grip.
When you get a billionaire owner you don't expect there to be transfer windows with no money available,or what's the point of being a billionaire?

When you get a billionaire owner you don't expect there to be transfer windows with no money available,or what's the point of being a billionaire?

Despite spending + 140 mil in 18 months?!?!?

All clubs are owned by billionaires these days, be thank full you aren't a Newcastle or Blackburn fan, even arsenal have been told it will be loan only this window.

So ungrateful imo.

but they have established themselves in the top 4 which is better than us at present. you wouldn't want us to mold into an established top 4 team over the next 2-3 years?
Prefer we molded into a cup winning side this year if I'm being honest.Trophies over potential every time for me!

His price was NEVER 14M. 14M rated is not a price tag of 14M. I'm assuming you are just trying to be obtuse. Just like Gomes price tag wasn't whatever 20M figure that was thrown out a month ago.

He's one of them (he says, avoiding a ban). He doesn't have to try to be obtuse; it's a natural skill.

Sell to buy. The money is not there anymore.

I said that two weeks ago and was abused for it @MarcelsGoat

Brands in the boardroom; a pliable manager in the dugout; propaganda about a new stadium.

Same old same old.

a-beautiful-mind-gif-2.gif

...but you’ve been saying we’re sell to buy for years.

I do agree, it does appear to be a strategy now but that is more of a Walsh legacy than a hand-to-mouth financial existence. The squad is full of expensive waste that needs to be shifted and that will take time.

It's less "sell to buy" and more "I have to get up off my fat ass and exercise or all this eating will kill me before I'm 55" shedding the excessive wage budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.