Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a squad good enough to finish 7th,they need to up their game rather than needing signings. Brands did most of the ground work to set us up for a bright future in the summer, we just need to add 2 or 3 proper quality players in the next two windows (not including this one).

You lot are all crying because we lost again and want Brands to rip up his plan and continually buy loads and loads of players. We won't get anywhere like that, we need a bit of stability now, get this squad to familiarise with each other and gradually build. This window was all about getting rid of deadwood and at best getting Backup striker or centre mid.

It's not going to happen, and if It will, crying in here every five minutes won't make a blind bit of difference.
No we are asking for one competent striker not to much too ask. I agree we need to build and it will take time.

we have players who will get us to about 14th in the table this year (I see Bournemouth , brighton and Southampton better than us)

we also have a manager that only knows how to get to 14th in the table.

the club is currently showing zero ambition to make any of this any better

we better just get used to watching and supporting a 14th placed premier league team.

its that simple

We have a squad good enough to finish 7th,they need to up their game rather than needing signings. Brands did most of the ground work to set us up for a bright future in the summer, we just need to add 2 or 3 proper quality players in the next two windows (not including this one).

You lot are all crying because we lost again and want Brands to rip up his plan and continually buy loads and loads of players. We won't get anywhere like that, we need a bit of stability now, get this squad to familiarise with each other and gradually build. This window was all about getting rid of deadwood and at best getting Backup striker or centre mid.

It's not going to happen, and if It will, crying in here every five minutes won't make a blind bit of difference.

The answer is right there as to why some fans are unhappy. I'm not for one minute calling for Silva's head, way too early for that, but I can understand why some lads are 'crying' as you put it.

we have players who will get us to about 14th in the table this year (I see Bournemouth , brighton and Southampton better than us)

we also have a manager that only knows how to get to 14th in the table.

the club is currently showing zero ambition to make any of this any better

we better just get used to watching and supporting a 14th placed premier league team.

its that simple
So you're essentially saying par for the course is 14th and you expect us to finish 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back