Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scores a shed load up there. But then so did Gary Hooper. Morelos is a right moody get if he's who i'm thinking of.

@Mikey_Fitzgerald can probably tell more.

He's a red card waiting to happen and missed the most hilarious open goal I've ever seen against Celtic last season

I'd swerve if we were in for him. He's trouble and not good enough on the pitch to justify it

Then thats fair enough mate, as long as its Brand's player and not the owners choice.

Which I'm sure Brands wouldn't tolerate anyway.

I really hope your right about Brands not tolerating things. There would be nothing worse than him becoming really comfy with his early promotion onto the board and becoming a rich yes man. I wouldn't know obviously but I hope it doesn't happen.

My biggest worry is we’ve been piling money in the last few Summers and still have an unbalanced squad. Too many number 10’s, sorted that, no left back, sorted that, no good centre-halves, sorted that, no classy CM, sorted that.

Yet we still look crap. Maybe it is just the striker we need.

I don't think it's our only problem, but not replacing Lukaku is our biggest mistake by far. He was far from perfect, but he attracted the attention of defenders. With no big threat up top, defenses are less likely to get stretched. (Our lack of quick passing in and around the box doesn't help this either).

Big sam on talksport saying we were in for Aubameyang last January but never got off the ground through how much it would have cost.......should av bust the bank.

Also said there were 97 players over 3 teams and had to punt a lot out then , its no different now. ......mindboggling !

I'm not saying he would have come, but I was really disappointed we didn't go for him in the summer. He wanted out at that point and it was incredible that no one moved for him. Perhaps we did, or perhaps Koeman didn't like his attitude.

If Mosh wants Bats then I don’t want Mosh.

I want what Marcel wants.

That's the scary part, you would hope that Mosh is sensible enough to stay out of the way, but it wouldn't shock me if he reads GOT regularly, plays Footbal Manager excessively and exerts pressure on Brands constantly.

We need a world class striker and also a world class sports psychologist. We looked like we were really building something up until the 96th minute against the RS. Since then we've looked too cautious and nervous, pretty much in every single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back