Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcel Brands happy cocktail summer plan to make Everton great again.

Next season: finish second

Second thereafter: win league, runner up Europa league after not getting out of group stages in Champions league, league cup 1-0 win over RS

Blueprint:

Summer ins:

Lozano – 30m
Chiesa – 18m
Doucoure – 40m
Martinez – 22m
Tah – 35m
Beyer – 6m
Gomes – 24m
Zouma – 16m
Pope/Heaton – 8m
Chakvetadze – 12m
Tchouameni – 20m

Total 231m

Summer outs:

Gueye – 30m
Macca – 7m
Bolasie – 10m
Niasse – 8m
Tosun – 20m
Schneidelrin – 18m
Pickford – 70m
Galloway – 2m
Pennington – 4m
Mirallas – 4m
Besic – 4m
Dowell – 15m
Keane – 18m

Total 210m

TOTAL NET SPEND 21M

4-3-2-1

Pope
Beyer Tah Mina Digne
Doucoure Gomes Chakvetadze
Lookman Richarlison
Martinez

Squad: Sigurdsson, Bernard, Coleman, Zouma, Walcott, Baines, Calvert-Lewin
There's no way anyone is paying £4m for Pennington or £18m for Dowell yet alone £18m for Morgs! I think you've been on those glue sticks again.
If all goes well and you could flog all those players considered deadwood or a sellable asset, you'd probs only get about £120m max I reckon. This is Everton after all....

What sort of defensive midfielder is he?
Besic without the craziness.

The big positive I can see is that he plays with his head up. Totally different player to Gana and, dare I say, at least a level below.

Would he fit better into the system Silva wants to employ though?

Afternoon all, exciting all this transfer news isn't it? Speaking of excitement I was sparring and landed a few good shots on someone last night, problem was I was desperate for a piss for most of the session so in the excitement of landing some good shots my bladder appears to have taken that as the cue to release itself a bit. So I was there beating someones head in whilst simultaneously pissing myself, all a bit embarrassing isn't it?

I like to think there's many similarities with Everton's transfer dealings and one of my sparring sessions, in the end we just all end up covered in piss though.

Well as long as you enjoyed yourself, thats the main thing isnt it?

to be honest, getting a top striker for a club not in Europe is the hardest of jobs, most likely have to go and get a young once and hope he starts banging them in

but of all top strikers available I reckon belotti would be the best around. boss him and still young

Fully agreed, think he would cost a wedge, but he’s one of those players that is worth the risk when you consider just how he plays. He’s physical and mobile. Always reminded me of Tevez. Very bullish player, think he could adapt to the prem more easily than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back