Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this some kind of joke?????

Hes scored 13 goals and has 11 assists!!!!!

The boy has 1 assist all season, defensively hes utterly amazing, but nobody needs a RB who can defend and not attack in 2019.
2 goals and 1 assist against the top 6 in bundesliga.

7 goals and 6 assists against bottom 6 teams in bundesliga.

Also 2 goals 1 assist against Apollon Limassol

That’s 2:1 vs good opposition compared to 9:7 vs poor at best opponents

2 goals and 1 assist against the top 6 in bundesliga.

7 goals and 6 assists against bottom 6 teams in bundesliga.

Also 2 goals 1 assist against Apollon Limassol

That’s 2:1 vs good opposition compared to 9:7 vs poor at best opponents

niasse.webp

I agree mate, looks proper Niasse him.

Haller.webp

I don't believe that anybody at Everton has categorically said that we won't sign anybody this month.
I think the manager said that he has been told by the board that at the moment it isn't financially possible to do so.... but, if players are transferred out then everything changes, at least now we are seeing some mention of players being moved on and hopefully we will see a couple of more names over the weekend.
We could easily see some loans deals like Vlasic, Onyekuru and Besic being made permanent as well.

I don't believe that anybody at Everton has categorically said that we won't sign anybody this month.
I think the manager said that he has been told by the board that at the moment it isn't financially possible to do so.... but, if players are transferred out then everything changes, at least now we are seeing some mention of players being moved on and hopefully we will see a couple of more names over the weekend.
We could easily see some loans deals like Vlasic, Onyekuru and Besic being made permanent as well.

Doubt it.

Besic is currently stinking the place out and Boro are cost cutting, plus im not sure the other 2 are for sale, not yet anyway.

...you would think it should say Everton have an offer on the table, as opposed to Tosun. If there is anything in it, you have to think it’s a loan. Tosun was 5/2 to move to Palace this morning after a flood of bets.
It’s all speculation but perhaps they’re offering a lower wage packet to sign with them? Possible it’s up to him now if he values the Everton cash or getting minutes. Just trying to make sense of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back