Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was comparing the way he scores to Niasse when he was in Russia. He had 8 goals and 6 assists in 13 appearances the year he left and the good majority of his goals and assists were dumb luck and it showed as soon as he hit the pitch at Everton

But Haller has pretty consistent digits across other leagues, plus you only have to watch a 30 second vid to know hes NOTHING like Niasse.

Anyway, we wont sign him sadly.

....it’s not just Tosun, it’s also Niasse. 2 strikers out leaves us a bit light, but I suppose neither were getting much game time.

That’s what I mean. But he ha been getting some game time. 2 strikers down from already being weak up top

You do realise that offensively hes utterly horrific and would not suit Silvas style at all, right?

Tbf, the amount of bloody holes we have in our defence when we lose the ball, I think we actually need a right back who focuses more on defence.

2 goals and 1 assist against the top 6 in bundesliga.

7 goals and 6 assists against bottom 6 teams in bundesliga.

Also 2 goals 1 assist against Apollon Limassol

That’s 2:1 vs good opposition compared to 9:7 vs poor at best opponents

Most of the teams in the prem are crap teams though.

Sadly unless Palace gave us most of our money back for Tosun a loan would probably be "better" for our accounts at this point.

I mean clearly I would take anything they offered, but we are a business first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back