Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been happening for years for me and I still see Brands as a potential shining light in a sea of crap.
im clinging on to the hope he has a manager in the wings waiting for when he is instructed or decides to get rid of marco…

hope is all I have

There was links a little while ago, but Cedric Soares has joined Inter Milan on loan with an option to buy of £9.5m.

Missed an absolute trick here as Coleman is sadly going nowhere but backwards

We don't need any more players. We have far too many cowards as it is. I want a cull down to 18 players before we recruit anyone. End this shambles of recruiting no marks for a lay day.
I think it's actually important we don't buy anyone this window, adding to the squad now can just lead to more problems in the summer with players that don't fit.
Was one thing going for Tosun and Walcott in panic over relegation, bit No point spending money to consolidate mid table

I concur, he is not the force he has been, but to suggest Soares is a player and that Seamus is our problem is not correct and fair imo. That is all mate.
It wasn't me who mentioned Spares and I've stood by Coleman for a long time but to see him tonight struggling to get past average 1st division players I think his time is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back