Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....it’s a particularly depressing and miserable Sunday and I doubt anything in this morning’s Toffee transfer rumour round-up will cheers us up;

- L’equipe report Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye is ‘still determined’ to join PSG this month. They report the Senegalese internationals entourage still want to believe they can make the switch to the French Champions. Everton are willing to sell Gueye if PSG pay between €30m-€35m.

- Le10 Sport continues to link Everton with a move for Celta Vigo’s Slovakian international midfielder, Stanislav Labotka.

- According to The Daily Mail, West Ham and Everton are in the hunt to sign Watford midfielder, Abdoulaye Doucoure. It is understood Watford want £40m for the 26 year old Frenchman.

- Writing on the club’s official website, Middlesbrough Manager, Tony Pulis, says he’s not interested in signing Everton winger, Yannick Bolasie.

.....it’s a particularly depressing and miserable Sunday and I doubt anything in this morning’s Toffee transfer rumour round-up will cheers us up;

- L’equipe report Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye is ‘still determined’ to join PSG this month. They report the Senegalese internationals entourage still want to believe they can make the switch to the French Champions. Everton are willing to sell Gueye if PSG pay between €30m-€35m.

- Le10 Sport continues to link Everton with a move for Celta Vigo’s Slovakian international midfielder, Stanislav Labotka.

- According to The Daily Mail, West Ham and Everton are in the hunt to sign Watford midfielder, Abdoulaye Doucoure. It is understood Watford want £40m for the 26 year old Frenchman.

- Writing on the club’s official website, Middlesbrough Manager, Tony Pulis, says he’s not interested in signing Everton winger, Yannick Bolasie.
Bolasie to Newcastle being thrown around.

Take us with you Idrissa! Save us from Everton too.

I just want an absolute beast in the middle of the park. Someone who is going to get fired up and rip into the absolute sea of dross that we currently have. At this moment in time i would sell Gana to PSG if it will free up funds to find a man mountain to play in the middle. For whatever reason its not happening as the team currently is
This is what’s concerned me for years......our lack of physicality. The leagues 2 smallest full backs, small midfielders, and now a (relatively) small goalkeeper. Unless you’re a top top talent (think Zola/David Silva etc) you just can’t have half a team of small players and hope to compete in the Prem these days. This is compounded by our big players (as in tall) being such average footballers (think Keane/DCL/Mina)

Take a punt on Rafael Leao from Lille. Scored 5 in 12 and he's boss on FIFA.

...does ‘boss on FIFA’ mean he’s good at playing kiddies computer games?

I’ve seen that phrase a few times and wonder how anybody would know that these grown men play computer games. Also, if they are good at playing kiddies games it doesn’t mean they are good footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back