Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the striker shouts and I will admit Richarlison looked better wide today than he has most of the time but does it really matter who are forwards are when we can't move the ball forward effectively? I can't say if it's the tactics or the players but until we figure out a way to consistently pass the front line can be anybody and we will struggle to create a whole lot.

What are the bets we throw 40m at Chelsea for that striker who doesn’t score - Batshuayi.
One last roll of the dice before Silva and co get fired in a month or so when we haven’t won a game.

He was our only threat first half and Soares us utter turd.

He was our only threat? His crosses carry no threat mate, don’t be confused about his crappies yesterday, just because they wernt chipped in with no pace doesn’t mean they were good. He can’t oick a man out , baines can , digne to a lesser extent can, Bernard can but Coleman cannot . Also he doesn’t pass forward and needs 4-5 touches before he passes back to our gk or cb and chipsthe ball. Straight out of play .

I just want an absolute beast in the middle of the park. Someone who is going to get fired up and rip into the absolute sea of dross that we currently have. At this moment in time i would sell Gana to PSG if it will free up funds to find a man mountain to play in the middle. For whatever reason its not happening as the team currently is

I just want an absolute beast in the middle of the park. Someone who is going to get fired up and rip into the absolute sea of dross that we currently have. At this moment in time i would sell Gana to PSG if it will free up funds to find a man mountain to play in the middle. For whatever reason its not happening as the team currently is
I was watching ghendouzi when he came on for arsenal..

he is a proper box to bo midfielder, with deft little touches and good passing range.

he was tackling at the back then in a split second was in the man united box looking to lay off balls and be creative

we currently have no one at our club who can do this

I honestly think ghendouzi is going to be a real player.

we are obviously never going to sign him, but we need someone of his ilk

Soares not Spares !!
My phone was doing me with this! Sorry thought you mentioned him. I don't by any means think Seamus is great but I just thought last night he was one of the only players to look arsed and he put some decent balls in. When did Digne bomb past anyone? Or Lookman, or Richarlison? Or anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back