Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gana did go could we not use a combination for the next 15 games or whatever there is left of the season playing a combination of Mccarthy / Banginme / schderlin . We aren’t going finish much higher than mid table and will the money of offer now for Gana be any higher if we waited till the summer window ? Might sound controversial I know. Bangingme trained all week with first team . Anyway just my opinion

PSG are about 15 million to low. But if they get into the 30 million range I think we need to think about doing it. We stink and need a lot of changes so let's just get more money in the pot and try to figure it out next summer.

Should have got a result off Spurs and are showing 10x the fight our bunch are. You saying they should just pack it in and give up? Not going to agree with you there. We’ve seen crazier survival stories.

They aren't that bad. They create a ton of chances, just bad in the back. Couldn't figure out why they didn't try and take Holgate on loan, thought he would've helped.

They aren't that bad. They create a ton of chances, just bad in the back. Couldn't figure out why they didn't try and take Holgate on loan, thought he would've helped.
I’m not high on Holgate but you’re right that he’s better than Ream and Odoi centrally and Christie at right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back