Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a very poor midfielder. He makes as many tackles as he does because his positional play is so poor. His own inability to keep the ball effectively leads to numerous chances for him each game to win it back. Why is it that we struggle to dominate even poor championship midfields when we have one of the supposed best tacklers in the prem in our team?
Worst take ever.

He’s a very poor midfielder. He makes as many tackles as he does because his positional play is so poor. His own inability to keep the ball effectively leads to numerous chances for him each game to win it back. Why is it that we struggle to dominate even poor championship midfields when we have one of the supposed best tacklers in the prem in our team?
Steady on mate you need to take them blue tinted glasses off he is a mile away from the best tackler

Second best then: https://talksport.com/football/3544...completed-tackles-season-revealed-and-ranked/

He makes as many tackles as he does because his positional play is so poor. - lol , you have no idea what you are on about. His game is all about breaking up play.

Who was that again?
Wazza.

Kenwright explained to the Liverpool Echo: "I had phone calls and death threats and people saying that Rooney didn't want to leave the club. "At the same time I've got Rooney - who is a smashing lad - on the phone to me crying and saying: 'Please, I've got to leave Liverpool.'"

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back