Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have enough coming in commercially though to drop say 70m this summer?

Pretty clueless about FFP me

I honestly havent done the math after the summer, but I know I was concerned we were a bit skint back then.

FFP isnt the major issue, STCC would be our biggest issue.

Im gonna say no, we couldnt spend 70m, without outgoings, but im not privy to our books, nor am I aware of what commercial deals The Mosh could magic on our books.

Reactions: FTY
Not surprised with that link as Silva as previously liked a big powerful box to box centre mid.

No idea on the lad though besides for him being one of the flavour of the month wonderkids.

I honestly havent done the math after the summer, but I know I was concerned we were a bit skint back then.

FFP isnt the major issue, STCC would be our biggest issue.

Im gonna say no, we couldnt spend 70m, without outgoings, but im not privy to our books, nor am I aware of what commercial deals The Mosh could magic on our books.

Stcc would be zero issue for us mate unless we went mental, think the wages atm are lower than last season's and believes it's a yearly thing rather than per window, so we'd be sound, also by loaning out shedloads we are mitigating any loss a sale last summer would have hit us with.

Anyone take Cech on a 2 yr deal as backup ?

He may be finished tbf, but was typically man of the match v us. The wages would be a lot higher than steks when he'll barely play so it's a tough one. There's so many players on that list who'd be great for us like fabregas and herrera, but also make you think, where would they fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back