Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in shock. Posted record profits amidst all the privacy scandals.

Interesting read if you have some time..

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ge-of-surveillance-capitalism-google-facebook

Not too surprising if you think of them as a completely unregulated company with near monopoly power. If the Privacy scandals lead to any tangible changes to the business model then we can expect a dip in profits.. but that still seems a way off. Amazing really when you consider the current political state in the UK, Politicians essentially arguing amongst themselves, while the world changes at such a rapid pace around them.

Anyway, fingers crossed Everton can offload some deadwood and bring in at least one player to improve the squad before the end of the window. I'd like to have some enjoyment before the machines harvest me for my organs.

Please dont sign Batshyayi. I personally think Tosun is better... and Tosun is marginally above average.

If we could sell Bolasie today and get £40m for Gueye, it will be a reasonable day.

Totally agree but bolasie being sold would cement brandalf in folklore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back