Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham signing Gomez for £40 million and still trying to get Batshuyai on loan until the summer.

Say what you want about the Dildo twins but they have done a decent job there.

Blagged them a new ground for free

Invested money in players

Seemingly avoiding any threat of FFP

Before I get jumped on "why you jealous of west ham lad????" Im merely pointing out not only are the top 6 pushing away from us but we really need to start either a. Ignoring FFP and take the fines or B. Give Brands a kick of the backside and get all the gash out the club to free up wages for improvements to the squad

West Ham

Gomez
Arnatovic
Anderson
Lanzini
Yarmolenko

Vs

Tosun
DCL
Richarlison
Walcott
Bernard

Criminal that they have much better attacking options than us
Whatever your thoughts on Silva, Pellegrini is a better manager right now .former league winner.
If they've got better players and a better manager, why are we above them having scored more and conceded less?

Cant see any coming in Batshuyai for 35 mill over priced, would had like us to have got rid of players, but hoping we have a good summer trqnsfer window

West Ham signing Gomez for £40 million and still trying to get Batshuyai on loan until the summer.

Say what you want about the Dildo twins but they have done a decent job there.

Blagged them a new ground for free

Invested money in players

Seemingly avoiding any threat of FFP

Before I get jumped on "why you jealous of west ham lad????" Im merely pointing out not only are the top 6 pushing away from us but we really need to start either a. Ignoring FFP and take the fines or B. Give Brands a kick of the backside and get all the gash out the club to free up wages for improvements to the squad

West Ham

Gomez
Arnatovic
Anderson
Lanzini
Yarmolenko

Vs

Tosun
DCL
Richarlison
Walcott
Bernard

Criminal that they have much better attacking options than us

Gomez - 40 million
Arnatovic - 25 million
Anderson - 40 million
Lanzini - 10 million
Yarmolenko - 35 million so 150 million

We spent 90 million on our forwards and yet they are still below us in the league.

If they've got better players and a better manager, why are we above them having scored more and conceded less?
Because he isn't a miracle worker and a lot of the west ham squad he inherited were crap.

Not even the best managers in the game would have west ham challenging for the title.

I would say we have the better GK, Defence (bar Diop) and a slight edge in midfield- however they seemingly are able to spend big money and wages whereas we seem completely hamstrung at present.

My concern is until the new stadium is built (3-4 seasons away at the minimum realistically) we run the risk of not only falling away from the top 6 but also the gash sides around us who seem able to improve the squad and throw around cash. Wolves also have the advantage of being Mendes' plaything.

Because he isn't a miracle worker and a lot of the west ham squad he inherited were crap.

Not even the best managers in the game would have west ham challenging for the title.
Bit of a leap to mention the title really isn't it? I don't remember suggesting that he should have them top of the league. Still, lucky for us that Silva inherited a squad with loads of class players eh. I'm talking to you Cuco.

Gomez - 40 million
Arnatovic - 25 million
Anderson - 40 million
Lanzini - 10 million
Yarmolenko - 35 million so 150 million

We spent 90 million on our forwards and yet they are still below us in the league.

But my point is how is it they can spend that sort of cash yet we are Apparantely wealthier than them as a club and have sold Rom and Stones for over £115 million in the last 3 years whereas they haven't had that luxury?

Either they are paying peanuts in wages or they are bypassing FFP whereas we seem terrified of breaking the rules.

Using facts is cheating lol

Gomez not confirmed and still cannot see it!
Arnie is now broken and will leave in the summer. Fans are not happy with him.
Anderson blows hot and cold
Lanzini is class but who knows what that injury has done for him long term.
Yarms is also broken and again who knows the affect that could have on him long term.

Bit of a leap to mention the title really isn't it? I don't remember suggesting that he should have them top of the league. Still, lucky for us that Silva inherited a squad with loads of class players eh. I'm talking to you Cuco.
The difference between Silva and Pellegrini is that Pellegrini didn't walk into a club who had previously spent 150 million on players the year before.

Any perminent manager of Everton should be where we are after over 300 million spent In the space of 2 years. Plenty of discussion about the ins and outs of that but saying Pellegrini below is is a measure of his ability doesn't take Into account the sheer amount of investment this club has made in 3 seasons. Whether it was good investment or not is the discussion but a team spending 300 million and being 8th is underachieving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back