Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

12:02
BREAKING NEWS
Sky sources: Idrissa Gueye definitely won’t be moving to Everton in this window, and James McCarthy will also be staying.

YESSSS

Jamie Redknapp thinks Everton should move for Michy Batshuayi on loan.

He said: “I think they need to bring in a striker. When I think of the great Everton sides they’ve always had a great centre forward, someone that could lead the line.

“Is Michy Batshuayi the answer? Everyone is trying to unearth this talent that he’s got. He seems to go from one place to another and he’s been sent back from Valencia where he’s been on loan. It didn’t really work out for him there.

“Batshuayi on a loan would be a no brainer. I really think it’s worth getting him in and seeing whether you can get something out of him.”

He is paid for this..........

West Ham signing Gomez for £40 million and still trying to get Batshuyai on loan until the summer.

Say what you want about the Dildo twins but they have done a decent job there.

Blagged them a new ground for free

Invested money in players

Seemingly avoiding any threat of FFP

Before I get jumped on "why you jealous of west ham lad????" Im merely pointing out not only are the top 6 pushing away from us but we really need to start either a. Ignoring FFP and take the fines or B. Give Brands a kick of the backside and get all the gash out the club to free up wages for improvements to the squad

West Ham

Gomez
Arnatovic
Anderson
Lanzini
Yarmolenko

Vs

Tosun
DCL
Richarlison
Walcott
Bernard

Criminal that they have much better attacking options than us

West Ham signing Gomez for £40 million and still trying to get Batshuyai on loan until the summer.

Before I get jumped on "why you jealous of west ham lad????" Im merely pointing out not only are the top 6 pushing away from us but we really need to start either a. Ignoring FFP and take the fines or B. Give Brands a kick of the backside and get all the gash out the club to free up wages for improvements to the squad

West Ham

Gomez
Arnatovic
Anderson
Lanzini
Yarmolenko

Vs

Tosun
DCL
Richarlison
Walcott
Bernard

I was trying to tell @BlueToff this the other day.

West Ham

Gomez
Arnatovic
Anderson
Lanzini
Yarmolenko

Vs

Tosun
DCL
Richarlison
Walcott
Bernard

Whatever your thoughts on Silva, Pellegrini is a better manager right now .former league winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back