Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt appear that the manager sees it that way though.
Why not, Silva has said nothing but positive comments on Lookman?
Lookman is 100% leaving in January.
Based off of what?
Hes best in the centre or on the left imo...think hes never played on the right before this experiment.

Can see the difference in how he performs...
But he’s really impressed in the time he has got playing on the right?

I can't see us signing anyone in January considering how much we have already spent on this squad and continue to spend on wages.

We need to shed some more of the peripheral players, possible as our fixture list eases in the last 4 month's, and start planning properly for the summer.

I can't see us signing anyone in January considering how much we have already spent on this squad and continue to spend on wages.

We need to shed some more of the peripheral players, possible as our fixture list eases in the last 4 month's, and start planning properly for the summer.
I’m not so sure, we should get 7th and European football if we keep our best players fit. But buying a striker and maybe a right back or a quality midfielder, I think Europe will be nailed on.

And its so important for us to be in Europe next season.

Lookman is 100% leaving in January.

Saying it don't make it true. We turned down three bids from Leipzig in the summer, Silva's been putting in a lot of work with Lookman to help him improve his game, he obviously has something to offer, and there's no way in the world that Everton are going to give up on him in January.

Saying it don't make it true. We turned down three bids from Leipzig in the summer, Silva's been putting in a lot of work with Lookman to help him improve his game, he obviously has something to offer, and there's no way in the world that Everton are going to give up on him in January.
You can't say that for definite though either that' he's definitely staying..
Time will tell

I’m not so sure, we should get 7th and European football if we keep our best players fit. But buying a striker and maybe a right back or a quality midfielder, I think Europe will be nailed on.

And its so important for us to be in Europe next season.

7th does not guarantee European football.

Please can we have a top slotter.

A player with movement, who can stab the ball home for fun.

I don’t think we need a back to play type signing, nor do they need to drop deep and lay the ball off - just someone who moves well, anticipates and poaches.

Who is the next INZAGHI? I’d even downsize on the next inzaghi and take a Darren Bent (in his prime type of signing).

That would be the ideal scenario.
But we need European football next season, he has to spend.

For what we have saved in wages this season by loaning out players, will be balanced out with the 15m loss of no European football in next year's accounts.

We badly need a striker.
I would take vardy, even if only on a 2 year deal.

I don’t think we need a back to play type signing, nor do they need to drop deep and lay the ball off - just someone who moves well, anticipates and poaches.

Who is the next INZAGHI? I’d even downsize on the next inzaghi and take a Darren Bent (in his prime type of signing).
Inzaghi down to Darren Bent! That’s quite a drop in one sentence

Nah mate and I'll tell you why - A player as limited as Darren Bent is always likely to be found out like Darren Bent was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back