Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen we have been linked with Edin Dzeko (32) of Roma, I heard earlier today that Roma wanted Schniederlin but couldn't afford him. Maybe £ plus Schniederlin =Dzeko?

I know he's not a long term solution, but he is a classy player
We need goals.. he offers goals .. can't see us plumping for him tho

Signing 32 yr old CF on decent wages is not any type of solution to our current woes nevermind a long term one

Players regularly play until they are 40 now, look at Zlatan, I'm not saying he could play that long but each player is different and if we got good performances and goals from him for 2/3 years what's wrong with that?

In real life it's not like Fifa where players become ready for the scrapheap when they are 30

Players regularly play until they are 40 now, look at Zlatan, I'm not saying he could play that long but each player is different and if we got good performances and goals from him for 2/3 years what's wrong with that?

In real life it's not like Fifa where players become ready for the scrapheap when they are 30

Hes 33 in 2months mate.

Hes won Titles at City, Titles at Wolfsburg, played in the CL for Roma.

Zero hunger.

He would want mega money and I doubt we would get a serviceable Striker for longer than 6months.

What is the point on gambling on another bloke like this
What should we do? Clearly not everyone will be happy regardless who we sign. Based on the forum, we’re not allowed to sign a player like Wilson who’s a good age, improving each year, and plays for England now. Can’t sign Bats because of one poor loan that no one knows about. Can’t sign a 25 year slotting in Spain because we signed Sandro under Walsh and Koeman. We’re not signing a Lewa type any time soon, so what do you propose?

What should we do? Clearly not everyone will be happy regardless who we sign. Based on the forum, we’re not allowed to sign a player like Wilson who’s a good age, improving each year, and plays for England now. Can’t sign Bats because of one poor loan that no one knows about. Can’t sign a 25 year slotting in Spain because we signed Sandro under Walsh and Koeman. We’re not signing a Lewa type any time soon, so what do you propose?

Liquidate the club and buy Bobby L.

I often think if silva developed time travel and brought prime William Ralph Dean back into the team someone would say “yeah but after the 60 goal season he only got 45 the next one ,swerve “

People who post 'swerve' all the time are just idiots. They're like MP's over Brexit who slag off every possible solution but have no idea how to solve the problem.

It's easy to slate every suggested transfer but not so easy to suggest one you think will work.

If you can't put forward a player you do want us to sign, don't go round slating every linked player just to try and look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back