Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not even anything in the story tbh.
But we do need a striker and he fits the bill at this moment in time.Couldnt care less how much or how old , as long as he made a difference up front for us, but again we do need a striker......badly.
Why dont we get that Rooney fella in from DC United, I hear he's been banging them in stateside... I know he's 32 but he could do a job for us and get some goals.

Some guy on twitter saying Chelsea have "offered" him to us. Doubt its true but if it is he must be bad

Funny how things work out. Wasn’t that long ago silva was talking up morgs as being key component of his team.

Now he can’t get on the bench.

Hopefully gets flogged sooner rather than later...
Negotiating tactics from Silva and Brands to sell him for more than he’s worth

Really?
Considering 16 outfield players have all scored for Roma in Serie a I wouldnt discount Dzeko.
Our current best Centre forward ( young Dom) has 6 in 22 .
Short term fix maybe, is he better than our current Centre forwards ? ....even at 32 hell yeah.
Till the end of season loan ?...yes please.
Schneides going the other way....bonus.

Many want Batshuayi , yet his record is poorer.Whatever floats ya boat I suppose.
When adding bats goal count with the actual minutes he plays his goal return per 90 mins is actually phenomenal

Some guy on twitter saying Chelsea have "offered" him to us. Doubt its true but if it is he must be bad
They don’t want to keep loaning him and paying a portion of his wages. So they are looking to sell. He’s actually quite good imo and think he’d be a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back