Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont see where he fits in our system Dave, Silva likes big strong fellas in the middle.
I think your misunderstanding of the player speaks volumes. He played for Anderlecht as a deep lying holding midfieler before switching forward to make use of his dribbling and chance creation skills.

He takes a chance with his style of play but can make things happen...as opposed to what we have now: CM who take a chance and create almost f.a.

...if as reported, Silva is threatening to resign if the club sell Gueye it makes you wonder what he expects the DoF role to be.
I’m certain he won’t be, but to be fair I could kind of understand it if he was. It’s one thing working with a DoF but if your targets remain the same while your key players are sold against your wishes it’s fair to say nah forget it I think. But as I say, I would put a lot of money on it not even having a grain of truth in it.

I think your misunderstanding of the player speaks volumes. He played for Anderlecht as a deep lying holding midfieler before switching forward to make use of his dribbling and chance creation skills.

He takes a chance with his style of play but can make things happen...as opposed to what we have now: CM who take a chance and create almost f.a.

I know the player Dave, hes a very good player, but he simply doesnt fit into our system.

I think YOUR misunderstanding of footballing tactics speaks volumes.

...if as reported, Silva is threatening to resign if the club sell Gueye it makes you wonder what he expects the DoF role to be.
...he probably expcts it to be what most rational people expect it to be: a dogs breakfast of a job that just ball's everything up on the playing side.

Why would you want to bring a player back who’s already failed at the club
We really need to get away from
This sentimentally b******s

I said 'IF' we couldn't attract/afford a top quality RW in fairness.

Lack of goals from out wide are a real problem which is why we are stuck with Gylfi in the side as its only him and Rich who contribute with goals.

Obviously a striker coming in means Richarlison out wide left but Walcott nor Lookman are scoring/creating enough for me so £10-12 million for Del Boy is a no brainer if he gets us goals and assists.

Batshuyai ST
Lozano RW
Docoure CM
Wan Bissaka RB
Gomes CM

For me they should be our priority signings over these next 2 windows.

Wan Bissaka, Batshuyai and Lozano all come under that bracket of young player on smaller wages but high price tags that Moshiri was on about at the AGM...

Batshuyai ST
Lozano RW
Docoure CM
Wan Bissaka RB
Gomes CM

For me they should be our priority signings over these next 2 windows.

Wan Bissaka, Batshuyai and Lozano all come under that bracket of young player on smaller wages but high price tags that Moshiri was on about at the AGM...
Doubt Doucoure would want to come here or that Watford will even consider doing business with us anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back