Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll see. why hasnt he already signed then ??

Chess.

United stuck to their guns with Morgs, we had a pressing concern with Gana being away, Jamo being injured, then suddenly Jamos fit and Tom Davies morphs into Zidane. So we paid the money and moved on.

Deeps is more complex, United are willing to take "whatever" they can and we have "enough" wingers, chess my dear wizard, the great game.

We are about to Knight D4 these orrible manc tramps.

the thing is, how many times are city going to splash a monster amount of money at a centre back? They've just spent £47m on stones, and £32m each on otamendi and mangala in the last two or so years. All three are very similar to van dijk in that they're ball playing centre backs which sort of overshadows their defensive solidity. As united showed, you need a vidic or a stam to have a properly good defence. They need another kompany, we had williams doing just that. i think if they were interested in VVD they'd be making the same mistake again.
Totally agree mate...great post ;)

We aint signing anybody whos surname begins with M.

upload_2017-1-16_0-5-42.webp

bollocks

Chess.

United stuck to their guns with Morgs, we had a pressing concern with Gana being away, Jamo being injured, then suddenly Jamos fit and Tom Davies morphs into Zidane. So we paid the money and moved on.

Deeps is more complex, United are willing to take "whatever" they can and we have "enough" wingers, chess my dear wizard, the great game.

We are about to Knight D4 these orrible manc tramps.

take your blue tinted spectacles off Friend.

you will still be clinging on to the fact of us signing him on deadline day, waiting for jim whuite to announce that the mosh has txted him about depay coming, only for him to go to spurs at the last minute...

take your blue tinted spectacles off Friend.

you will still be clinging on to the fact of us signing him on deadline day, waiting for jim whuite to announce that the mosh has txted him about depay coming, only for him to go to spurs at the last minute...

I can take him or leave him to be honest.

I think hes very talented, but there are major doubts whether he can perform in this league or whether his head is even wired correctly.

If we sign him great, if we dont, *shrug*.

United to realise that they aint gonna get 28m offers mate

hasn't it been made known their valuation is £15m. To be honest, now we have the cash, we can afford to take gambles like that on players liek depay. I mean if he has one great season he's already doubling his evaluation or more. You see chelsea taking risks on players like falcao and pato hoping they can roll back the years and if they don't, no biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back