Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
..that's interesting but generally I don't think Koeman has been enamoured with the wide players he inherited. Mirallas appears to be the one who has most impressed the manager.

Agreed. Now Bolasie is out for a year. Kev shall play a more major role in supporting Rom. I expect anther senior winger coming in before 31 Jan to help out. Del Boy possibly leave for Milan on loan with perm option. Lennon will be sold in the summer the latest.

Not sure if there's any point in us continuing with winger-friendly formations at the moment. Yesterday suited us perfectly. Del is gone, Bolasie is dead, Lennon is dreadful, Kev plays better up top.

Quit the hunt for the Depay's and Yarmolenko's and just get another striker and wing back cover in.

Not sure if there's any point in us continuing with winger-friendly formations at the moment. Yesterday suited us perfectly. Del is gone, Bolasie is dead, Lennon is dreadful, Kev plays better up top.

Quit the hunt for the Depay's and Yarmolenko's and just get another striker and wing back cover in.

Depay would be sound up front as well I think.

So by the powers of deduction, it's either Fellaini or.Rashford??

Ok...
I just love the way he's 'not allowed to say' like it will ruin the entire deal, where you've got your WRD's of this world naming Bolasie as a top target for Koeman as soon as he signs as manager.

Turbo jarg.

This this this! 100% agree. It's no coincidence that both Mirallas and Barkley are more effective in this formation.

I don't even think we need to bring in cover for the wing backs: Lennon and Oviedo will do for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back