Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to be thankful that Cedric (who I do like a lot) got injured so they kept him. Thank god.

Agreed and be thankful that Holgate and Davies have taken there chances as well, as sure as anything that will mean Koeman is way more willing to listen to Unsworths recomendations about the academy lads and give others a go rather than signing bog standard 'reliable' squad fodder

.....link with a Man City CB with a more difficult spelling than Deulofeu;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Interesting.
The only thing that concerns me with this is if this lad is so highly rated by city then there is no they would allow us to join us. Secondly it is in a position in which they desperate for reinforcements. Or alternatively the lad is fed up at the lack of opportunity available to him at city and is open to the idea of joining Everton a team that is proven in giving youth a chance.

The only thing that concerns me with this is if this lad is so highly rated by city then there is no they would allow us to join us. Secondly it is in a position in which they desperate for reinforcements. Or alternatively the lad is fed up at the lack of opportunity available to him at city and is open to the idea of joining Everton a team that is proven in giving youth a chance.
City dont have a choice, hes got 6 months left on his contract and doesnt want to resign with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back