Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it might be a concern that he's not been able to get a game but it would be a low risk move if it happens.
you could also argue he would be making a lesser team than one who are playing at the very top. sometimes not being first choice youngster at a top club isn't a bad thing, i mean would davies / barkley / stones / holgate alone have made an impression or even got a game at a young age playing in chelsea or city?

you could also argue he would be making a lesser team than one who are playing at the very top. sometimes not being first choice youngster at a top club isn't a bad thing, i mean would davies / barkley / stones / holgate alone have made an impression or even got a game at a young age playing in chelsea or city?
I never understand why "wonderkids" go to those clubs. Look at that Dembele lad, everyone said he was nuts going to Celtic but he's got better as a player, played CL footie and will win some (albeit tin pot) silverware. He'll now go to a club with a lot more chance of being a starter than he would have had he gone straight from Fulham. I think (hope) that is why we were able to attract Lookman even though all the Sky 4 (or 6) clubs were sniffing about. FIFA, the FA, the FBI ( :D ) or whoever need to look at this situation because some of these clubs are destroying young lads careers to prevent them playing for rivals IMO.

sounds good mate, just think City might be a bit annoyed with hull was selling their players for them though
417453.jpg

I never understand why "wonderkids" go to those clubs. Look at that Dembele lad, everyone said he was nuts going to Celtic but he's got better as a player, played CL footie and will win some (albeit tin pot) silverware. He'll now go to a club with a lot more chance of being a starter than he would have had he gone straight from Fulham. I think (hope) that is why we were able to attract Lookman even though all the Sky 4 (or 6) clubs were sniffing about. FIFA, the FA, the FBI ( :D ) or whoever need to look at this situation because some of these clubs are destroying young lads careers to prevent them playing for rivals IMO.
I agree mate. Part of the issue in the game now. so many young players pee their careers away by joining these clubs because they have the best coaches, and before they know it they are 22-23 and playing league one and wondering what happened.

Look at chelsea now. you can probably name a whole team of players, mostly english that would be starring elsewhere but do nothing at chelsea. so many talent wasted and people wonder why the national prospects suffer. How about taking solanke, Loftus cheek, bamford, chalobah, out of their youth team and getting them in a team where they can develop themselves?

city just as bad, United restrict chances when they want to, arsenal the same, just the same cycles over and over again. And they all join despite all the others failing before them.

I agree mate. Part of the issue in the game now. so many young players pee their careers away by joining these clubs because they have the best coaches, and before they know it they are 22-23 and playing league one and wondering what happened.

Look at chelsea now. you can probably name a whole team of players, mostly english that would be starring elsewhere but do nothing at chelsea. so many talent wasted and people wonder why the national prospects suffer. How about taking solanke, Loftus cheek, bamford, chalobah, out of their youth team and getting them in a team where they can develop themselves?

city just as bad, United restrict chances when they want to, arsenal the same, just the same cycles over and over again. And they all join despite all the others failing before them.
Agents :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back