Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called it after Schneiderlin was announced and got stick.

Can't see anymore incomings apart from a loan.

Some people are getting far too carried away and think we are gonna spend spend spend. Think again.
Pretty sure you said it was doubtful we would spend at all.....

I get that - and it's great to see. I'd be very interested to see how loyal he is if they drop down to the Championship.
I don't think we need him.
He can't play wide, only in the 10 position or false 9.

The system we played Sunday he could take mirralas's place or barkleys. I would rather have Ross in the attacking midfield position.

And a proper striker to partner rom. He would be a very expensive squad player.

Some people are getting far too carried away and think we are gonna spend spend spend. Think again.

Didn't know the window closed today. That's exciting though. Can't beat a bit of bully.

Take a look at what you could have won:
1766116-37320447-2560-1440.jpg

No mate I'm positive generally.

But there's nothing wrong with realism.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of realism when it is real. What we might or might not do in the coming days and weeks isn't real. Having said that I cam emphasise with the general tone of your post. We are Everton after all, we have the unerring ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

There definitely more coming in, We sold Stones in the summer so we could spend big in the summer, didn't happen for one reason or another so we are having to spend it now as we won't have the same ability in the summer without selling someone else.

FM also said we have to establish ourselves and we have this window to do it.

People don't start being negative yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back