Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer Standard striker Ishak Belfodil (25) to Everton has been cancelled. The negotiations between the three parties have finally been broken off. Good news for coach Aleksandar Jankovic, because his best player now continues until the end of the season in Liège. Standard runs have 12 million wrong.

Ishak Belfodil to Everton, the handling of the deal seemed only a formality. But yesterday the negotiations were finally discontinued. The two clubs last week however reached an agreement in principle on the transfer fee, but there were doubts within Everton. Other than technical director Steve Walsh would trainer Ronald Koeman is not as convinced of Belfodil. The Dutchman had negative signals about the character of the Algerian, who in his career has made a difficult trail. Walsh, however, pressed on. Already two months ago he made his interest known and had even been an exploratory conversation with some Belfodil Board members of the Toffees.

The English wanted to so a deal, but on their terms. That is to say by the appropriate intermediaries (brokers). Belfodil brokers could not appreciate the power game of the English and ran the negotiations thereby delayed. Eventually it turned out one of the reasons for the failure of the transfer. It was quiet in the past few days from Liverpool. It did not need more if necessary for Everton, that Sunday with 4-0 meat made from Manchester City. Finally, the transfer was completely blown off.

For the transfer of course the jumpoff Belfodil is a disappointment. After four months he had Standard developed by free player to target by a participant in the Premier League. His English dream can once again just in the refrigerator. He is Sunday against Club Brugge.

So Walsh wanted him, but Koeman didn't so deal off.

Interesting..

Any chance we aren't signing loads of players this window and pretty much this will be it? The target and the youngster?

With Depay being the Mata/Yarm story of the window, VVD being the Koulibaby and The Belfodil story being the Berihimi story?

The all talk no actual substance and we are lucky for a panic bid on the last day?

Transfer Standard striker Ishak Belfodil (25) to Everton has been cancelled. The negotiations between the three parties have finally been broken off. Good news for coach Aleksandar Jankovic, because his best player now continues until the end of the season in Liège. Standard runs have 12 million wrong.

Ishak Belfodil to Everton, the handling of the deal seemed only a formality. But yesterday the negotiations were finally discontinued. The two clubs last week however reached an agreement in principle on the transfer fee, but there were doubts within Everton. Other than technical director Steve Walsh would trainer Ronald Koeman is not as convinced of Belfodil. The Dutchman had negative signals about the character of the Algerian, who in his career has made a difficult trail. Walsh, however, pressed on. Already two months ago he made his interest known and had even been an exploratory conversation with some Belfodil Board members of the Toffees.

The English wanted to so a deal, but on their terms. That is to say by the appropriate intermediaries (brokers). Belfodil brokers could not appreciate the power game of the English and ran the negotiations thereby delayed. Eventually it turned out one of the reasons for the failure of the transfer. It was quiet in the past few days from Liverpool. It did not need more if necessary for Everton, that Sunday with 4-0 meat made from Manchester City. Finally, the transfer was completely blown off.

For the transfer of course the jumpoff Belfodil is a disappointment. After four months he had Standard developed by free player to target by a participant in the Premier League. His English dream can once again just in the refrigerator. He is Sunday against Club Brugge.

So Walsh wanted him, but Koeman didn't so deal off.

Interesting..
that sounds like a typical everton 'we won on sunday so perhaps we don't need new players' line of thinking.

Any chance we aren't signing loads of players this window and pretty much this will be it? The target and the youngster?

With Depay being the Mata/Yarm story of the window, VVD being the Koulibaby and The Belfodil story being the Berihimi story?

The all talk no actual substance and we are lucky for a panic bid on the last day?

Relax Ash, there's still 13 days to go, plenty of time for further strengthening to happen, don't forget we need to try and move some more out as well.

No

I am sure if i had asked this in the summer i would have got the same response to my questions.... ;)

I'm just saying, stories have kinda gone away like they did in the summer and the only real links are after players that we aren't signing or ones there is very very low chance of pulling off in all honesty. Apart from that there isn't even a whisper of a transfer deal.

I am sure if i had asked this in the summer i would have got the same response to my questions.... ;)

I'm just saying, stories have kinda gone away like they did in the summer and the only real links are after players that we aren't signing or ones there is very very low chance of pulling off in all honesty. Apart from that there isn't even a whisper of a transfer deal.

I think you read too much into paper talk.

Pretty sure people can't wait to find the next thing to moan about with regard to Everton, Sunday must have killed some people

Koeman actually said he would like to sign him so maybe this is the substance we are looking for? Regarding to Van Vijk I don't think Soton will sell this month unless we offer a crazy price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back