Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ok, nothing near what you'd expect for 25m, and certain will only return half the player he was, which will be absolutely nowhere near the standard we need! Get rid when he's fit, no room for sentiment.

I can't wait to see Schneiderlin get slaughtered for having the gall to cost over 20 million and not have the ability of Messi. It's an outrage.

You can be the second highest provider of goals in a badly performing team AND still be considered not worth 20mil, not the best option to have picked and play badly.

These are not mutually exclusive Toff. You keep rolling out the stat to everybody who doesn't rate him.
I look forward to seeing your Schneiderlin reviews as well.

To be fair, people providing a lot less BS than the esk have been hounded off this forum.

Depending on if the Esk was full of BS. Common knowledge that Everton tried to aim big with Witsel and Mata, just struggled to get them over the line for whatever reason. So actually he wasn't lying, just got a little too excited.

Depending on if the Esk was full of BS. Common knowledge that Everton tried to aim big with Witsel and Mata, just struggled to get them over the line for whatever reason. So actually he wasn't lying, just got a little too excited.

Also posted a photo of the toilets with the WC sign implying that William Carvalho was arriving if I remember rightly! If that's not shooting your load early I don't know what is.

(actually I do know but mums the word!)

Be surprised if we saw any more major transfers. Not because of a lack of money, but because there doesn't seem to be any obvious targets that Koeman and Walsh are keen on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back