Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the lad in Lyon Ghezzal . Depay has or nearly joined Lyon could it be that they are looking to sell Ghezzal ? Could be wrong with this but isn't his contract up in the summer ? I did read that Arsenal has been looking at him but would Arsenal need him given there current squad ?

Arsenal & Atletico Madrid among the sides in talks with Rachid Ghezzal’s entourage

A host of European sides are in regular contact with Rachid Ghezzal’s entourage about a possible free transfer at the end of the season when the Lyon man’s current deal expires.

Arsenal, Everton, Atletico Madrid, Valencia and AC Milan are all in discussions of a varying nature in terms of formality about bringing the player to their respective clubs in summer.

One Ligue 1 side has also entered the ring, by the name of AS Monaco, according to Foot Mercato. Talks are ongoing between Ghezzal’s entourage and Monaco, with the player apparently interested in the Principality side and what they have to offer.

More undoubtedly to follow in the coming days.

Chatter.

What about the lad in Lyon Ghezzal . Depay has or nearly joined Lyon could it be that they are looking to sell Ghezzal ? Could be wrong with this but isn't his contract up in the summer ? I did read that Arsenal has been looking at him but would Arsenal need him given there current squad ?

Rather aim higher than a bloke who doesn't start for Lyon when the others are fit mate.

Arsenal & Atletico Madrid among the sides in talks with Rachid Ghezzal’s entourage

A host of European sides are in regular contact with Rachid Ghezzal’s entourage about a possible free transfer at the end of the season when the Lyon man’s current deal expires.

Arsenal, Everton, Atletico Madrid, Valencia and AC Milan are all in discussions of a varying nature in terms of formality about bringing the player to their respective clubs in summer.

One Ligue 1 side has also entered the ring, by the name of AS Monaco, according to Foot Mercato. Talks are ongoing between Ghezzal’s entourage and Monaco, with the player apparently interested in the Principality side and what they have to offer.

More undoubtedly to follow in the coming days.

Chatter.

All driven by his agent, why would so much interest be for him rather than the bloke whose massively better than him in fakir

Cos hes free?

Aye maybe so mate

Then again Arsenal wouldn't be bothered as he'd not get near there team lets face it, Athletico - errrm don't they have a transfer ban so couldnt bring anyone in, AC Milan as we just saw can't even afford a loan fee - so how they gonna be slapping the dabs down to tempt a free agent in 'such demand', and Valencia seem to get linked with everyone and his dog.

Pure agent driven tosh IMO

Aye maybe so mate

Then again Arsenal wouldn't be bothered as he'd not get near there team lets face it, Athletico - errrm don't they have a transfer ban so couldnt bring anyone in, AC Milan as we just saw can't even afford a loan fee - so how they gonna be slapping the dabs down to tempt a free agent in 'such demand', and Valencia seem to get linked with everyone and his dog.

Pure agent driven tosh IMO

I agree mate, but I do think he will have interest, maybe not from the Arsenals and Madrids, but possibly us and others.

From all accounts hes been pretty dire this season, but that happens when people look set for a move and stay.

I agree mate, but I do think he will have interest, maybe not from the Arsenals and Madrids, but possibly us and others.

From all accounts hes been pretty dire this season, but that happens when people look set for a move and stay.

From memory i think he only started games last season due to Fekir busting his knee, before that and looks like now again he's basically a squad player for them mate

No idea how he's come back from his injury, but Fekir was brilliant 2 years ago (Lacazettes scoring went off the cliff when he got injured)

This guy - just bang average by all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back