Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

He would be foolish to sign for us when its rumoured that CL clubs will be after him in the Summer.

I know we like to look at things with our blue glasses on, but put yourself in VVDs shoes, who would you sign for? Us, Arsenal, City or Utd?

I agree but think alot of the time we/the media automatically expect a top 4 club to come in for a player just because they are class which doesnt always work out.

2 perfect examples for me are Eriksen and Rom. Eriksen was linked with Madrid and Utd but no one came in for him and Spurs took a punt and got him. Rom for all the talk of Bayern and Madrid only Wolfsburg have ever rivalled us for him.

More than likely he will go to a CL club but im sick of us never actually having a punt and seeing what happens, especially when said player has good links to our manager via same agent/played under him at Saints.

I agree but think alot of the time we/the media automatically expect a top 4 club to come in for a player just because they are class which doesnt always work out.

2 perfect examples for me are Eriksen and Rom. Eriksen was linked with Madrid and Utd but no one came in for him and Spurs took a punt and got him. Rom for all the talk of Bayern and Madrid only Wolfsburg have ever rivalled us for him.

More than likely he will go to a CL club but im sick of us never actually having a punt and seeing what happens, especially when said player has good links to our manager via same agent/played under him at Saints.

Well if you believe the ITKs, we are trying for VVD, hell it might even come off, I remain unconvinced personally, but it appears as tho we are at least trying, thats all we can do.

Imagine getting rid of Niasse, Kone and The Clev in 1 window, all we need then is Gibson to koff to complete the best window in our history.

Can't see any transfer rumours for Gibson, unfortunately.

Straight to town if we do all that though. And bring in another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back