Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once won the CL with Wrexham. I got up to the championship and do you know what I did? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?

only went and got Bergkamp for a final swansong of a season didn't I and watched him dry bum the championship into oblivion. Retired end of that season but the memories are still strong.
I honestly hope you replace Steve Walsh for that. Get in.

Rooney said in his post match interview that he was over the moon (or something to the effect) about breaking the record and that he hoped there are many more goals to come for him at Utd. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to move.

Rooney said in his post match interview that he was over the moon (or something to the effect) about breaking the record and that he hoped there are many more goals to come for him at Utd. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to move.
He means when we play them in April

We need a proper target man to go with Rom so he can run off them. Benteke/Rondon/Pelle type.
This. Mirallas won't work on every team. We need a scrapper on certain days and we need a skilled support striker on others. Crystal Palace took advantage by parking the bus a bit. Allowed us to get crosses in at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back