Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
swansea and palace both want him. would be a good move for him and them tbh.

Great lad but i'd rather him go still being able to somewhat play so we remember him properly unlike howard who was playing well past his sell by date and ended up turning everyone against him.

This and some...we need to respect great everton servants but they should also respect when their time is coming to an end and we should have a manager with the strength to see this.

Too often in the past regimes we have seen good players getting dogs abuse cos they weren't the players they once were. Biggest example of this was cahill in his last two seasons. Howard another, osman and as much as i never loved him, phil neville. jags seems to have gone that way too but at least RK has acted on it.

Can't see Jags going in this window until the last day if we're persisting with the new formation. Need 5-6 competitive centre halves for it to work.

Williams
Funes Mori
Holgate
Browning (just back from long term injury)
Penno (just back from injury)

We're too short in numbers to let Phil go just yet as much as I wouldn't mind getting him off the wage bill. Same applies to Oviedo. Doesn't look like Galloway will be coming back either.

Can't see Jags going in this window until the last day if we're persisting with the new formation. Need 5-6 competitive centre halves for it to work.

Williams
Funes Mori
Holgate
Browning (just back from long term injury)
Penno (just back from injury)

We're too short in numbers to let Phil go just yet as much as I wouldn't mind getting him off the wage bill. Same applies to Oviedo. Doesn't look like Galloway will be coming back either.

Depends if we buy at either position really mate, obviously been a fair few stories about us wanting another cb in and think we've had a few links to a young left back the other week - which could be a smart move

I would rather have Naismith than okazaki... and I'm not joking. Better finisher, good in the air... and has snide in him... both work as hard as eachother but Naismith scores more and has more about his game. Questions for you? Where are we aiming to be? Top 6 is the next target ? Would Okazaki get anywhere near the bench of any of the top 6? ....... NO
I miss Naismith...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back