Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father in law has watched burnley numbers of times this season (sister is a season ticket holder). I told him about our supposed interest and he replied "I'm not surprised, he's a very good player."
Would he improve our defence? yes. Is it a realistic signing? Yes. Is he affordable? Yes.
Although VVD is obviously the better player, he's going to cost twice as much. I'd much rather 'big money' spent on creative players in the final third or a back up striker to Rom.

Burnley won't sell him this window I don't believe.

We are definitely interested though.

I think Koeman may have been indirectly referring to Keane the other day when he mentioned 'if players aren't available now then we'll try again in the summer'.

Not sure he'd leave as he's a massive fan and local boy but would love to see us grab Keiran Tierney from Celtic to eventually replace Baines. Full back that can actually defend as well as attack.

It's reached that point, hasn't it? There's quite a few that need longterm replacements, but when it comes to Baines it just feels weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back