Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of a group of very good lads from last years U18s who've not had a look in with Unsy this season. I'd have thought he'd be getting a chance now with all the youth loans. Was still getting picked forr England uptil last season. Strange one in my view. Have to trust Unsy though.

...yep, he's never really been mentioned in dispatches on here as one to look out for but he's been an international when the likes of Walsh hasn't. As I say, I'm not a regular watcher but when I've seen him for England he has reminded me of Sean Doherty who was also a skilful winger but lightweight.

It's a surprising one to me but the Hammers obviously see something our coaches don't. Interesting to see how he does and if he becomes 'one that got away'. I presume we will be entitled to a fee.

That Ghezzal chap is clearly very talented but on the scouting video I was watching it listed decision making as his weakness. I think what we are crying out for more than anything is a technical player that has intelligence. I would happily take someone less flashy with more intelligence. In fairness though I have not seen him play myself

...yep, he's never really been mentioned in dispatches on here as one to look out for but he's been an international when the likes of Walsh hasn't. As I say, I'm not a regular watcher but when I've seen him for England he has reminded me of Sean Doherty who was also a skilful winger but lightweight.

It's a surprising one to me but the Hammers obviously see something our coaches don't. Interesting to see how he does and if he becomes 'one that got away'. I presume we will be entitled to a fee.
Assume his contract runs out in summer so we could ask for fee. We would need to have a new contract on the table if we were entitled to a tribunal in the summer.

However we have a policy of not standing un their way if not part of our plans.

We dont always ger these decisions

Decisions right. Sorry on my phone.

...I've not seen any further links. There appears plenty of interest in young players (Adarabioyo; Terrier; Carolina etc), be interesting if we bring any of these in next week.
Unsworth already made it clear that they were looking to get a few new players in for our adademy. Way to go forward imo, try to get as manybtalent into your academy as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back