Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he'd be a under 23 signing with the plan to fast track him to the first team after a year / few months similar to holgate, Calvert lewin etc
This, particularly if we are looking to play 3 at the back as we don't have that many options and even less if we are prepared to let Jags go.

He'd still play most matches for our U-23 I guess, but I understand what you're saying. Doubt he'd be considered a first team regular though tbf.
Well we have the 3 in the team at present and Jags on the bench so presuming we sign Keane/VVD/AN Other then they paly and Funes Mori takes jags bench place and this kid becomes the reserve so an injury or suspension and he is on the bench.

Still hoping we add a high quality Centre Half this window.

The midfield is very exciting now, though I would still be greedy and try for Kessie.
Another top end striker is required too.

Assessing the squad though, if we could only add one more it would have to be VVD/Keane/Manolas type level defender.
Get him bedded in ahead of next season.

Have said the same. We all know Lukaku is going to be playing every match he is fit. Giving us a different look would give a lot of options, especially matches we are either chasing or trying to win at the end with a big forward.

Shame a lot of our crosses are awful.
Exactly. There is a reason Van Gaal and Mourinho will put Fellaini on the front line when they are chasing results. That actually saved Van Gaal from embarrassment in his second season. People said it was ugly football but that is what saved their season; we need a similar option just in case.

nar, vardy is shizer, one good season in his whole career, dog a player and its showing this season, he also looks like a chavvy little runt, hes 30ish, would cost money and he turned down arsenal to stay with Leicester

so yer, deffo a no

Well, when you put it like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back