Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was 27 years old when he played in this league.

I know you like to think La Liga is a better league, but its not, its a mickey mouse league with 3 good teams in it.
I think you have to give them 4 MG.... Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla all qualify as quality teams.

On the other hand, agree that Aspas is most likely not the answer.

saw a gossip this morning that Southampton will make a new bid for gabbiadini as the price is dropping to about 15m. Last info was we cooled our interest but I am amazed if we don't try for him. Lot of clubs will refuse to sell their goal scorer so late in the window or ask inflated prices. Not sure there is much better available than him

Small problem with that, he doesn't actually score goals mert

Fella on Sunderland forum saying he's heard something about Oviedo. Couldnt be another surely

Sunderland do actually need a LB.

Sunderland transfers: Patrick van Aanholt's Crystal Palace move hinges on finding a replacement
Reports that Crystal Palace are on the verge of signing Patrick van Aanholt have jumped the gun, with Sunderland yet to accept an improved offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back