Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really struggle with the fact people still rate him, is it the Naismith effect of casual football fans not seeing much of him and just remembering goals he scored on Match of the Day 18 months ago, then thinking he's good?
Some everton fans honestly just rate strikers whose only stand out ability is to run it's absolutely mental. Same ones tend to be the ones who dislike lukaku

Well to be fair I was probably wrong, its not a goal threat we need, we have Lukaku, its more of a link player to help Lukaku, whether that be somebody on the wing or up top, this is why I was so keen on the boy Dafodil, everything pointed to him being quite unselfish, thats what Rom needs, cos currently Ross and Superkev will shoot rather than pass, he needs somebody to help HIM score goals, rather than score some as well.

I mean clearly we do need more goals from other people, but we need both a goal threat and a Lukaku feeder.

Anyway, my point stands, Shane Long is now 30, hes decent at what he does and a few years ago I would have maybe taken him, but not now, we are past the Shane Longs of this world.
He would be a great signing for Moyes but not for this new Everton.. Not a chance!!

Any players spotted in nandos today?

Not Nandos but my mate's brother's uncle works for Deliveroo and does deliveries for the Wagamamas in Liverpool One.
Says he seen a guy with some agent looking types ordering some donburri and gyoza while he was picking up deliveries.
Long hair, might have been Greek. I think he said his name was Smarmas or Samoras.

I'd have Iago Aspas. Don't care about the fact he's ex-RS or about that corner, he's a boss striker and would complement Rom very well.

Not Nandos but my mate's brother's uncle works for Deliveroo and does deliveries for the Wagamamas in Liverpool One.
Says he seen a guy with some agent looking types ordering some donburri and gyoza while he was picking up deliveries.
Long hair, might have been Greek. I think he said his name was Smarmas or Samoras.
Must be off to the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back