Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he must be like Baines was 3 or 4 years ago now if hes a left back wonder kid. Maybe he takes free kicks like Roberto Carlos
used to love carlos growing up, especially that impossible free kick he scored.

I guess he could be playing at that level but then if he was surely there would be a queue of clubs already going after them considering it is falkirk and not a top club? I wouldn't be too unhappy signing him though seeing as though the last random young full back from nowhere we signed is coleman.

Well Oviedo could be off mate

We won't let him go without having another player lined up then mate.

I like Brady, btw, but he's no world-beater and he's certainly not going to be a player who could cement a place in a side looking to challenge for Europe.

He's a mid-table player. He'd be good as back-up but there's other, younger, players who are out there that I'm sure we have our eye on.

We may well make a move for him, and if so I'd be happy, but it's not exactly devastating he isn't coming like.

Apparently we want to sign a Pepe
http://talksport.com/football/trans...tle-all-keen-ivory-coast-forward-nicolas-pepe

upload_2017-1-25_14-12-34.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back