Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish we would have some more norwegians. But there isnt exactly many norwegians that are premier league quality. Martin Samuelsen, Rossbach, Ajer and Ødegaard will become good enough I think. Other than those I cant think of any norwegian that will improve our team now or in the future. :(

First report just now of koemans interest in signing michy batshuayi. Realistic given that he is a sub at Chelsea now I would say?

Also a v good signing-could start immediately as a back up striker - and as he is only 22 he has potential to actually replace lukaku one day (though I still hope we keep him).

First report just now of koemans interest in signing michy batshuayi. Realistic given that he is a sub at Chelsea now I would say?

Also a v good signing-could start immediately as a back up striker - and as he is only 22 he has potential to actually replace lukaku one day (though I still hope we keep him).
Why would he come to be back up here when he is back up there and will probably win the title? He'd probably play a bit more here but not by much I reckon.

IMG_0951.webp
If we get in Gallacher then surely it means the end of Galloway and Garbutt too?

I'm ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back